Campervan hire Queenstown
Cheap camper van hire - Queenstown
The vehicle rental daily pricing structure is as follows:
|May - August||Sept - Oct||Nov - Dec 15||Dec 16 - Feb||March||April|
Don't forget for all bookings over 28 days you get a further 15% discount.
Our pricing structure offers NZ campervan rental vans at a cheaper rate than comparative vehicles offered by other companies. Our Pod campervans also contain all the basic equipment you need for an NZ campervan rental holiday, so you can get on with enjoying your trip without worry - again, you will not find any other company that provides you with the camping gear that you will find in a Pod campervan.
You will only be charged a maximum of $1000 for insurance, so for a longer term hire you can have the piece of mind of full insurance, with no excess, for a lesser amount than you pay with other companies.
We provide a price guarantee with all NZ campervan quotes, so while we are confident we offer the best campervan deals in Queenstown, Christchurch and Auckland, if you do find a better deal for a similar vehicle just give us a bell on our 0800 number or flick us an email and we will beat it.
At The Pod Campervan Rentals we also encourage our clients to contact us directly via email to discuss their holiday plans. This way we can ensure that our clients are getting everything they need and receiving the personal service that we pride ourselves on. It also gives us the opportunity to provide you with greater discounts for long term NZ campervan hire.
If the location you want to drop the campervan off at is not available, contact us and we will sort out a deal with you. For long term Pod campervan hire it really is best to speak with us directly if your NZ camper van hire takes you away from Queenstown, Christchurch or Auckland.
This flexibility allows us to offer the best value campervan hire in New Zealand - guaranteed.
The daily insurance pricing structure as it relates to excess is as follows:
|All care no responsibility||$25.00 ($1000 max)||$0.00|
|Fence Sitter||$15.00 ($1000 max)||$2,000.00|
|You break it you fix||$0.00||$3,000.00|
You will only be charged insurance at the daily rate up to a maximum of $1000.
By not selecting the comprehensive plan ($25 a day), the following conditions apply:
- Details of the clients credit card are taken at the time of collection. In the event of an incident of damage or an accident the full amount of the agreed excess is immediately withdrawn.
- This excess will still be charged if a third party causes the accident and is not insured (insurance is not compulsory in New Zealand).
- The excess must be paid at the time of the accident regardless of cover provided by an independent travel insurance. It is the clients responsibility to recover this money from their insurer.
- The client is liable for any damage to the underbelly or roof of the vehicle as this is not covered by our insurer.
- No cover is provided for glass damage. Windscreen damage is most common with a minor repairable chip being approximately $75 and a full replacement windscreen approximately $500.
- All insurance details are covered in the rental agreement document which is required to be signed prior to picking up the vehicle.
Vehicle Locations Costs:
Pricing for the optional extras is as follows:
|Optional Extras||Prices Per Day|
|Privacy tent for shower / toilet||$15.00|
|Two person sleeping tent||$15.00|